R.O.C.K.ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.O.C.K.ers

Royal Order of Confederate Kingdoms!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For R.O.C.K. membership Apply Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Royal Council
Royal Council
Mappy

Libra Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-30

For R.O.C.K. membership Apply Here Empty
PostSubject: For R.O.C.K. membership Apply Here   For R.O.C.K. membership Apply Here EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Hello, [insert your name here], it's very nice you decided to check this place out! You are now only a few steps away from becoming a member of this prestigious guild. We don't expect you to be the biggest, richest, most experienced or most beautiful (we wouldn't mind, though) but instead active, loyal, trustworthy and willing to learn, grow and above all help your mates the best you can, because that's what R.O.C.K. exists for. If you haven't read and fully understood our Charter yet, please do it now by reading it on the guild description page before continuing any further.

Done? Great! Now, if you are still willing to enter our sacred halls of honor, please move forwards and take the first step towards R.O.C.K. membership.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please copy and paste into your own thread.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Name:
Level:
Occupation 1:
Occupation 2:
Would you consider changing occupations(yes/no):
How were you or who recruited you:

R.O.C.K. Member's Oath

I, [your name here], do hereby affirm that I will be loyal to the R.O.C.K. guild, promote all that will advance it and oppose all that may harm it, uphold and respect its Charter and commit myself to the furtherance of the ideals and principles contained therein. I will bear true allegiance to R.O.C.K. and fulfill my duties as an irreproachable member of the R.O.C.K. guild. If I ever fail hard at anything I now affirm, I shall be smitten by the almighty smit´er Mappy, followed by a punishment that sees fit for my membership.

So be it, I'm ready to R.O.C.K.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, [Inserte su nombre aquí], que es muy agradable que decidió comprobar este lugar! Ahora está a sólo unos pasos de convertirse en un miembro de este gremio de prestigio. No esperamos que usted sea el más grande, más rico, con más experiencia o más bella (que no cuenta, sin embargo) sino activa, leal, confiable y dispuesto a aprender, crecer y sobre todo ayudar a sus compañeros de lo mejor que pueda , porque eso es lo que el rock existe. Si usted no ha leído y comprendido nuestra Carta, por favor, hazlo ahora por la lectura en la página de descripción de hermandad antes de continuar más allá.

Hecho? Gran! Ahora, mueva si están dispuestos a entrar en nuestros salones sagrados de honor, por favor, adelante y dar el primer paso hacia el ROCK adhesión.
Por favor, copie y pegue en su propio hilo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Cita:
Nombre:
Nivel:
Puesto 1:
Puesto 2:
Estaría usted dispuesto a cambiar las ocupaciones (sí / no):
¿Cómo fueron reclutados o que usted:

R.O.C.K. Juramento de Miembro

Yo, [su nombre aquí], no afirmo que seré leal a la Roca gremio, promover todo lo que se avance y se oponen a todo lo que pueda dañarlo, defender y respetar la Carta y me comprometo a la promoción de los ideales y principios contenidos en ella. Voy a tener verdadera lealtad a R.O.C.K. y cumplir con mis obligaciones como miembro irreprochable de la Roca gremio. Si alguna vez no duro nada de lo que afirmamos ahora, voy a ser herido por el todopoderoso smit'er Mappy, seguida de una sanción que estime conveniente para mi membresía.

Así sea, estoy listo para R.O.C.K.
Back to top Go down
https://rockersfortravians.forumotion.net/portal.htm
alex3171

For R.O.C.K. membership Apply Here Empty
PostSubject: application   For R.O.C.K. membership Apply Here EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Name:alex5612 (in game)
Level:5
Occupation 1:woodcutter
Occupation 2:n/a
Would you consider changing occupations(yes/no):yes
How were you or who recruited you:I noticed you were a quite high ranking guild on the rankings list. I agree with your principles and also your ideas, so I humbly offer my meagre services. You may do with me what you will.

R.O.C.K. Member's Oath

I, alex5612, do hereby affirm that I will be loyal to the R.O.C.K. guild, promote all that will advance it and oppose all that may harm it, uphold and respect its Charter and commit myself to the furtherance of the ideals and principles contained therein. I will bear true allegiance to R.O.C.K. and fulfill my duties as an irreproachable member of the R.O.C.K. guild. If I ever fail hard at anything I now affirm, I shall be smitten by the almighty smit´er Mappy, followed by a punishment that sees fit for my membership.

So be it, I'm ready to R.O.C.K.
Back to top Go down

For R.O.C.K. membership Apply Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.O.C.K.ers :: Applications / Aplicaciones :: Apply here / Aplique aquí-
Jump to: